Best Real Estate Agent in Carroll County Maryland
Hiring a Top Real Estate Expert is Essential When Selling a House in Carroll County, MD
You need someone in your corner, someone who will work for you, who you can trust and rely on.
Every home buyer and seller has different needs and expectations. And, whether buying or selling a house, it’s extremely important to hire a real estate agent who will best meet your needs. There is no such thing as “all real estate agents are alike”. Yes, the common perception is “all real estate agents are the same”. However, that is simply not true!
Some real estate agents are “part-time” with limited availabilities, limited resources and other priorities. Other real estate agents are “full-time” with differing opinions of the meaning of “full-time”. Some will work tirelessly and make themselves available most hours of the day. Others will have limited availability and hours.
Real estate agents in Maryland are considered to be “independent contractors”. This means every real estate agent has the flexibility to “work as they see fit”. Some will work tirelessly, creatively, and go above and beyond for their clients. Others will do the minimum amount of work.
What Questions Should You Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Agent in Maryland?
Buying and/or selling a house is a major financial transaction for most people. It’s often the most expensive transaction in many people’s lives. Do you want to hire someone who lacks experience? Do you really want to hire someone who doesn’t live in or know your neighborhood well (aka an “outsider”)? Do you want to hire someone who is committed to real estate 24/7, or someone who is less available?
Here’s the top questions to ask when deciding which Carroll County real estate agent to hire to help you buy or sell a house (or both) in Carroll County…
- Are you a part-time or full-time agent?
- Are you a Carroll County REALTOR® or a real estate agent? (Yes! There’s a difference!)
- When are you available? If I need you to take care of something on short notice, can you do it?
- What do you do differently from other real estate agents?
- How often can I expect to hear from you?
- How well do you know the area?
When your goal is to sell your house, it’s important to avoid the TOP 12 MISTAKES.
Melissa Spittel offers expert guidance to Carroll County homeowners to get homes sold for the most money in the shortest amount of time.
Hire Melissa Spittel, REALTOR®, a Carroll County Real Estate Expert
Yes, there is a difference between a REALTOR® and a Real Estate Agent! Anyone who passes the Maryland licensing exam can be a Real Estate Agent. A REALTOR® in Maryland is held to a higher standard, and is a member of 3 important organizations:
- The Carroll County Association of Realtors
- The Maryland Association of Realtors
- The National Association of Realtors.
These 3 organizations provide additional education and training on a regular basis, and also provide a wide variety of resources to benefit both home buyers and sellers. In addition, a REALTOR® must comply with the Code of Ethics, which a Real Estate Agent is not obligated to follow.
- Melissa has the skills, expertise, and experience needed to successfully sell homes in Carroll County, MD and the surrounding areas.
- Is a certifed “Pricing Strategy Advisor”. She has received specialized training to help you choose the right price to get your home sold.
- Knows the neighborhoods and market conditions. Melissa has lived in Carroll County, MD for over 40 years, and knows the county and surrounding areas.
- Offers consistency and dedication throughout the entire sale process and beyond. As a constant resource, you will always know who to call with questions and concerns, and will always receive a timely response. Melissa coordinates every step of the way for a smooth, reliable process.
- Provides superior marketing using high-definition photography and creative strategies. Melissa makes sure her clients’ homes are extensively marketed to reach the greatest number of home buyers.
- Does the legwork, keeping you up-to-date with your competition and conditions as they impact the market.
- Is a full-time REALTOR®… anything less and you’d be short-changed.
- Believes in the Golden Rule: she treats others as she wants to be treated.
- Guides her clients through the complexities of buying or selling a house (or both) in Carroll County, MD and the surrounding areas, eliminating hassles and stress.
- Provides the distinct advantage of personal, one-on-one attention. Melissa’s “Exclusive Seller” and “Exclusive Buyer” programs keep her clients updated and “in-the-know.“
- Is a “Seniors Real Estate Specialist”. Home sellers aged 50 and over often have different and unique needs. Melissa’s clients in this group benefits from additional knowledge, skills and resources, while having their needs met.
- Is A “Certified Real Estate Negotiator”. Whether you’re buying or selling, Melissa has the skills and experience to guide you through the different stages of negotiating a home sale.
- Is an E-Pro. We live in a society of technology. Melissa has the training to go above and beyond, and use the best of technology to sell a house or help buyers purchase a house.
Learn more about Melissa…
See Melissa’s channel here
Thinking About Selling Your House?
Don’t Rely on the Zestimate for Your House!
Get your personalized home valuation based on your neighborhood!
Find out YOUR HOME’S VALUE
Call, text or email Melissa to reach your goals!
Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation today!